Could one simple argument have saved Obamacare? Jeffrey Rosen and Jonathan Cohn discuss the Supreme Court case.
"In the oral arguments over the constitutionality of health care reform, John Roberts and Anthony Kennedy seemed at times to be looking for a reason to uphold the law despite their doubts. Unfortunately, Solicitor General Donald Verrilli didn’t give it to them."
-Jeffrey Rosen, One Simple Argument Could Have Saved Obamacare. Too Bad Verilli Didn’t Make It.
- i3ou reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- anewdawnanewdayanewlife likes this
- withlovebribri likes this
- herblondness likes this
- eggznrice reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- bomble reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- girlboss likes this
- tragos likes this
- thedorseyshawexperience likes this
- crustinnipersonal likes this
- sweetcobra reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- inothernews likes this
- joshsternberg reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- hughbot likes this
- kaiabelinda likes this
- section9 likes this
- lpoi likes this
- bananapeelfootball likes this
- body-peace-project reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- brooklynmutt reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- thenewrepublic posted this