Why has Romney changed his tune on gas prices?
"Curiously overlooked, though, is just what a shift this rhetoric is from the approach that Romney took on the issue of gas prices while governor of Massachusetts. Befitting his profile as a moderate Republican who cared about the environment, Governor Romney responded to price spikes by describing them as the natural result of global market pressures and by calling for increases in fuel efficiency—the same approach that he now derides Obama for taking as president."
- Alec MacGillis, “When Romney Liked High Gas Prices”
- thingsrecycledusefully likes this
- dangatorium likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- naminational likes this
- iproteus reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- mrhalfway likes this
- nhaler said: Would the real Mitt Romney please stand up, please stand up?
- nhaler likes this
- yuriirigaray likes this
- joshuastarlight likes this
- thenewrepublic posted this