How should Obama handle rising gas prices?
"During his press conference on March 6, Barack Obama remarked that there’s “no silver bullet” to stem rising gas prices in the short term—and in the view of most energy experts, he’s right. The problem, though, is that the American people don’t agree."
-William Galston, What Obama Should and Shouldn’t Do About High Gas Prices
Photo courtesy of Politico
- crimeschedule reblogged this from zeteticat
- zeteticat reblogged this from thenelsontwins
- questionall reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- questionall likes this
- thenelsontwins reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- andrewgraham likes this
- visualandcritical likes this
- thenewrepublic posted this