Why does The Weekly Standard have an obsession with hippies?
“Last April, former TNR Senior Editor Jonathan Chait asked a piercing question: “Why Does the Weekly Standard Hate Hippies So Much?” Chait’s pictorial tour of hippies on the cover of the right-wing magazine did little to stop the epidemic. In fact, The Weekly Standard may have taken it as a challenge: In the last six months alone, the magazine has had no less than five covers depicting liberals in long-haired hippie glory.”
Image from The Weekly Standard.
- blog-astrologie likes this
- mediation reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- charleylhasa likes this
- chillkimosabe reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- noisezilla likes this
- donotronix likes this
- cannibal-elective reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- mightyfay likes this
- mrhalfway likes this
- meekrok reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- fuckingold likes this
- dangatorium likes this
- thenewrepublic posted this