Can Romney revamp his image and turn his campaign around?
"The solution to many problems of political authenticity is for the candidate to abandon the dictates of his handlers and just go with his instincts. The problem for Romney is that the doctrine of “Let Mitt Be Mitt” would probably produce a candidate with the warmth of a business consultant and the inner conviction of a market-based algorithm. In short, hiding behind that Mitt Romney mask is (yikes) another Mitt Romney mask."
-Walter Shapiro, “Why Mitt Romney’s Presidential Prospects May Not Be Salvageable”
Photo courtesy of ABC News
- japannow-us likes this
- zombiecuddle likes this
- illisoc-moved reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- treebourbon likes this
- thecountryfucker likes this
- apsies likes this
- waitingonoblivion reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- waitingonoblivion likes this
- thenewrepublic posted this