Is this the worst campaign ad ever made?
A smoking, platitudinous wheeze set to clubby, jingoistic music and finished with a creepy grin does not a good presidential campaign ad make.
It appears Herman Cain and his staff are off to an early start on Halloween.
UPDATE: For more on why Herman Cain’s ad is actually working, read TNR contributor and video producer James Kotecki’s article “No Joke,” here.
Courtesy of thehermancain on YouTube.
- humanwreckk likes this
- skibinskipedia likes this
- sakanarochan likes this
- thetanager likes this
- doitninetimes likes this
- piecesoflogic likes this
- waif16 likes this
- charismaoftherival likes this
- sarahdalizardqueen reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- jp-morgan reblogged this from willliam
- iwriteasiwrite likes this
- indigodreams likes this
- kaiserwilhelm reblogged this from ramoorebooks
- kaiserwilhelm likes this
- approachingsignificance said: Seriously the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.
- belashayevich reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- xx-p0l1t1c4lp4rtypr1nc3ss reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- jchrostek likes this
- dokimasia reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow and added:
- mohandasgandhi likes this
- sixbucks likes this
- cheeeknow reblogged this from evanfleischer
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from evanfleischer
- spacebartender said: This looks like it was made on a macbook. The old one.
- ohmygodwaytoolong likes this
- evanfleischer reblogged this from thenewrepublic and added:
- evanfleischer said: It’s like watching an extra from the old Peter Gunn show try and knock it off in a few minutes.
- thenewrepublic posted this