What were the most ridiculous, over-covered stories of 2011?
“We admit it. We perpetuated some of these stories. But that doesn’t mean we think they should stick around.”
- The Editors, “The Most Over-Covered Stories,” in TNR’s November 3rd issue
- carey-bryan reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- ange-perkins reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- sausage-roller said: “Today we’re giving extra attention to the things we don’t think we should be giving attention to” Oh you! Cheeky.
- notable said: d’oh! premium content. perhaps you can give us a hint :-).
- pitchforkreviewsreviews likes this
- thenewrepublic posted this