One of the main tenets of capitalism is that it allegedly creates competition, giving consumers higher quality and lower costs. But when competition drops from 37 national banks to 4, that “consumer wins out in the end” theory goes right out the window.
But don’t even think of regulating the banks!
- ebonybanks likes this
- michaelangerlo reblogged this from lalibertyquotes
- biognosis likes this
- lalibertyquotes reblogged this from laliberty
- spreadingdiscord likes this
- webroketherhythm likes this
- starsallhavenames reblogged this from thenewrepublic
- sekala reblogged this from knitmeapony
- landreyou likes this
- jjarichardson reblogged this from ilovecharts
- cacitizen likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- This was featured in #News
- thenewrepublic posted this